lørdag 17. januar 2009

Unimportant and quite obvious lessons

I guess these are pretty unimportant:

  • "Never put pillows over your head, because then you can die"
  • "Never trust a keyboard,well, simply because it is a keyboard, and it would be just downright stupid to let it handle any human tasks"
  • "The significant difference between a drunk and a sober man is that the drunk man is under the heavy influence of alchoholic beaverages, whilst the sober man is not"
  • "There is a contrast between light and dark"
  • "A painting is not meant to be hung up on the roof, but rather on your wall"
  • "Never sleep with your eyes open. It would be most painful"
  • "Garbage is a naughty word"

Stupid and Downright Pointless Sentences!

Okey, these are pretty, pretty downright stupid, not even funny at all:

  • "Argh, I knew I shouldn't have given the curtains my house-keys"
  • "What is wrong with Cola? I can even bring it"
  • "I can swear that I just saw a mole up in a hole!"
  • "Want butter on that pie?"
  • "Do you have any blonde Afro-Americans around here?"
  • "Would you care for a *Siigh*ahh-rett?"
  • "Jeg tror at jeg skal til Middagsåsen i morgen... for å ta bilder" - Jørgen Dyrop

Copyright MEEEG

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hahaha, den siste :D

Anonym sa...

Tobias, du har en sær, sær humor.

Anastasia sa...

well mille, in that case that goes for me to cause im twirling in laughter! LOL

I actually used to do that last listthing of yours for some time, sort of different though. I tried to come up with sentences that had never been said before. Ended up with quit alot of stupid stuff, haha

TobiasRA sa...

Aye, mye rart mellom himmel, Glemmen og jord. :)

Jørgen, Stig og Sofie sa...

Jeg er sitert jo :O
Føler meg beæret ;)

Og makrell på kakeboks er bedre enn laks på bastøferja...